+44 (0)113 343 6940
Summary: Dr Hamish S F Fraser is an Associate Professor in eHealth in the Leeds Institute of Health Sciences and Head of the Yorkshire Centre for Health Informatics.
Dr Hamish S F Fraser is an associate Professor in eHealth in the Leeds Institute of Health Sciences and the Yorkshire Centre for Health Informatics. He originally trained in General Medicine and Cardiology in Edinburgh with some time in Sheffield and Newcastle. He worked in Boston, US for the last 18 years moving back to the UK in October 2013.
His interests include:
- Electronic medical records
- Decision support and development of prediction models
- Improving quality of care especially around chronic disease management
- The diagnosis and treatment of heart disease in high and low income countries
- Open systems and open source software
- Drug supply forecasting and management in low income countries