If you would like to apply for a postgraduate research degree, please complete the University online application form and submit the below information with your application.
Please review the University of Leeds Admission Policy prior to submitting an application.
- University online application form
- Faculty Supervision Form
- The name of at least one possible supervisor for your research degree.
Please note that it is important to try and identify a supervisor whose research links closely to the research you are intending to undertake and contact them to discuss your project to see if they would be interested in supervising you. Please visit the appropriate Institute web page for details of academics and their research interests. If there are no supervisors with similar research interests, it will be unlikely that we would be able to offer you a place to study for a postgraduate research degree.
- Guidance regarding research hours for part time postgraduate research students.
- Outline of research proposal or area of research you would like to study.
- Copy of visa (international part time students only)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Degree certificates
- Transcript of marks
- Confirmation of funding
- English Language Certificate (International students only)
Alternatively, you can download a University application form.
Please note that you will be expected to submit the above information to the Faculty Graduate School if you apply online. Until this information is received, we will be unable to process your application further.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact the Faculty Graduate School.