We want to increase and strengthen the international opportunities for our students. Opportunities differ in each programme but generally this includes focused international modules studied at Leeds as well as study abroad.
Our students travel far and wide to experience healthcare provision in other cultures, far removed from our regular placements in Yorkshire hospitals. If you want to experience studying healthcare practice abroad, you should first approach your programme manager.
How we can help:
- Feasibility of study abroad including locating possible destinations
- Letters to support applications and to confirm student status
- Health and safety arrangements
- Travel arrangements including visas for home students
- Clarification about modules, programmes and electives