Book your place!
These are the dates for our 2018 Open Days, we hope to see you in the School of Healthcare
- Summer - Friday 15 June and Saturday 16 June
- Autumn - Saturday 8 September and Saturday 6 October
All the Open Day presentations and talks will be held within the school in the historic Baines wing, the heart of the University of Leeds. We're just throuigh the main archway entrance to the left of the clocktower and next to the Great Hall.
Coming to the talks?
The talks will provide detailed information about our degree courses, including how they are delivered, what is expected of our students and how we help them to reach their potential.
- You will also get advice on how to apply for our degree courses and what we will be looking for on your UCAS application.
- You will be able to ask our current students questions about their degree programmes.
- You can get advice on how to prepare for university and how to survive as university student.
Coming to the Drop-ins?
Staff and current students from all our degree courses will be available on the third floor of Baines Wing to chat with you and address any questions you may have. You can also pick up additional information to take away with you.
Dont be afraid to ask
Open days are an ideal opportunity for you to get as much information as possible to help you make an informed decision about WHAT you want to study and WHERE. You may want to think about the following:
- How do I apply? What is the entry criteria?
- How is the degree course delivered?
- Where are the placements?
- What is the balance of theory and placements?
- What assessment methods are used?
- What student support is available?
- Financial considerations?
We look forward to seeing you!